The components of EyeBill Call Shop solution - Server, and API - are developed by EyeBill as integrated elements of an "out-of-the-box" solution with the idea to enable a turn-key entry into the call shop business.
The billing server is used as a centralized database that allows remote management of every call shop connected to the billing system. The connection between the Call Shop Web Server with EyeBill Billing Server ensures that the CDRs from each call are properly stored and available in real-time for management reporting.
Some of the main functions that the billing server facilitates are:
- Registration of every call shop in the billing system with its ID, Rate card and Users
- Authentication of every cabin in the billing system through its own client ID or ANI
- Different pricing policy for every Call Shop
- Generation of predefined reports or customized on-demand reports
- Inspection of call details
» API (Optional)
EyeBill offers a designed interface for call shop management that each call shop business owner is able to customize. A call shop business owner can also to develop their own user interface with predefined functionalities thanks to the open access to the call shop web server.
The main operations allowed by the user interface are:
- Opening/closing a call shop
- Activation/ deactivation of call shop cabins
- Monitoring of the cabins and the calls in progress
- Receipt generation
- Configure pre- or post-paid calls according to customers' preferences
- Turnover report for the time since logging in the call shop's user interface